Here are our top 10 reasons...
- You don’t just learn the subject; you fall in love with it.
- English is not enough! The world has become a much smaller place. It's really important that you learn to speak and understand other people no matter where they are from.
- You can travel all over the world and feel like a true local.
- Languages are the perfect way to meet new people, immerse yourself in new cultures and make a difference to who you are.
- Speaking another language really makes you stand out from the crowd and you’ll be able to work anywhere in the world.
- Learning a foreign language can help you understand your own language.
- You develop 4 key skills that are vital for any learning; listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- You have tonnes of fun learning about a wide range of topics from shopping, to sport, to food and entertainment.
- They’re good for you! Speaking more than one language increases your brain capacity and you have better memory too.
- It’s an impressive achievement to speak a foreign language but one your friends and family will envy and employers will love!